Heat Transfer Polyester linen patches-beige
comes with Adhesive
you can also apply patch to hat with E6000
Applying your Adhesive
- Place the adhesive matte side down onto the patch.
- Enfold in the whole thing in a Teflon sheet. The adhesive will stick to paper if you use that to protect your platens while pressing.
- Press for three seconds at 300 degrees with light pressure.
Applying Your Patch
- Prepare your press with protective paper on the bottom platen. Prepare your substrate by removing all dust and place appropriately on the press.
- Remove the film covering the adhesive on the back of the raggy patch.
- Affix the patch to your substrate with heat tape, and cover with protective paper.
- Press for 10 seconds at 300 degrees using medium pressure.